Today we bring you the ultimate list of questions to ask a girl that can actually lead to something other than rejection!
Right, you might be thinking why the hell are we writing about dating on a site dedicated to bald men?
Well, we are men that run this site.
And just like every other straight guy out there, we also have had some success and plenty of failures in our past dating lives.
So it does makes sense to cover this topic, as the majority of our audience is made up of males.
Epic Questions To Ask A Girl That’ll Spark Interest
I am going to cut right down to the chase.
Below are the most epic questions to ask a girl that can actually start a conversation, and help two people get to know each other.
I have broken down the questions into various segments, so keep scrolling and reading through the article.
We are sure you’ll find something of value.
So without further ado, below are some of the most awesome questions to ask a girl.
15 Questions To Ask A Girl If You Want To Start A Conversation
Below are a few really good conversation starters for the next time you meet someone you want to get to know.
1. What’s one thing you have done the past year that’s surprised you?
We all do things every now and then that we are pretty proud of, or just shocked that we had the guts to do it.
Often guys never think of asking something along these lines.
It can really get a conversation going.
2. Have you travelled a lot in your life?
I personally love this question for two reasons.
Firstly, I have travelled a lot and love travelling, so immediately I have a lot to say to any sort of reply and keep the conversation going for long.
And secondly, even if someone has not travelled much, everyone dreams of seeing places.
So it’s a topic with legs.
3. Are you from around here?
Honestly, this is one of the best conversation starters. Especially for anyone visiting another city or country.
It’s the perfect segue way into talking about where you are both from, where you would like to end up, etc.
4. What city would you most want to live in?
A lot of people dream about living in certain places.
Perhaps she doesn’t want to live in any city at all, and rather dreams of being out in the countryside.
This question is a good way to figure out whether she is a city girl or prefers being around nature.
5. What annoys you most?
Always a good thing to know.
This way you can make sure to avoid doing that exact same thing!
6. Cats or dogs? Or both?
Everyone who either has a pet or would love to have a pet someday wants to talk about animals.
It’s a fun and easy topic.
7. Where do you go when you want to escape?
We all have that place or thought we go to in order to escape the realities of life!
It’s a good way to start a conversation, and allows someone to open up to you in a natural way.
8. Worst job you ever had?
It’s fair to say that every single adult can answer this one quite quickly!
We all have worked at places where it just wasn’t the most fun we have had.
9. Do you have any weird & wonderful skills or talents?
You never know what people are capable of, so it is definitely worth asking.
You might just get the shock of your life.
10. What’s a deal breaker in a guy?
Always good to know what the girl sees as a deal breaker.
This is a good way to know if you will be a fit or not.
11. It’s your last day on Earth, what do you plan on doing?
A bit of a downer, but always fun to find out what people would do if today were their last day.
It can tell you a lot about the type of person.
12. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
We all have an answer to this question, and it is quite an easy conversation starter.
13. Burger, pizza or salad?
It’s always fun to find out if someone would rather take some takeout food over a healthy option!
This is almost always certain to lead to a bit of conversation, and it’s just a fun tppic we all can relate to.
14. Would you have a conversation with a stranger?
Quite funny asking this question, as you are most likely a stranger to her!
But it’s a great way to get some chatting going, and you can really work yourself into the conversation.
15. What’s one thing that makes you unique?
I think we all could answer this question quite well.
It definitely makes you think, which is always good when trying to get to know someone.
12 Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl
If you want to take it up a few gears and become a bit more interesting, then these questions to ask a her girl are for you.
Asking interesting questions are a great way to actually have a conversation with legs. As it requires both people to think about what they are saying.
This can then lead to further discussion, which is really good.
1. What’s one topic you could talk about for 30 minutes without even preparing?
Let the flood works open, hopefully.
This could lead to a really fluid conversation, and you’ll end up knowing a lot more about her than before.
2. What’s your favorite thing to do when you are alone?
We all have a few things which we love doing by ourselves.
Be it reading, listening to a certain type of music, or whatever else.
But everyone can answer this question.
3. What’s the number one thing on your bucket list right now?
A bit of a dreamy thing to talk about, but still interesting.
It might be something very trivial, or something big!
Still is an interesting question to ask a girl.
4. What’s the last thing that made you really excited?
People like talking about things that make them excited or inspired, so this is a good way to keep the conversation going whilst getting to know someone.
5. How often do you read?
Hopefully the answer to this question isn’t “never”!
Especially if you are a fan of reading.
6. What’s your favorite Youtube channel?
Gone are the days where Youtube is just for watching random stuff to kill time.
I mean, we do still use it for that! But you can learn so much on Youtube.
Most people are subbed to some really interesting channels.
7. Who is the smartest person you have ever met?
Everyone has a different definiton of what smart is to them.
So it’s an interesting question to ask and find out what she sees as smart or intellectual!
8. If you could meet anyone from history, who would it be?
Some people want to meet famous people who have died, others want to meet someone a bit more on a personal level. Be it a passed loved one or a friend.
It’s a great question to ask that is actually interesting.
9. If you were the queen of a small country, what would you do?
You might just find out whether she would become completely crazy and corrupt, or maybe she would try and create an equal nation?
Just an interesting thing to ask someone, and it’s a question not many guys ever ask a girl!
10. Do you believe in karma?
A simple yes or no might be the answer, or it could possibly go in a deeper direction.
11. What do you daydream about?
When we are left alone and turn our minds off, we often wander into weird and wonderful places.
It’s a good idea to try and get someone to talk about this.
It allows them to open up, and you get to know each other quickly.
12. Is there one skill you wish you could master?
It could be a language, flying a plane or the ability to make something with her hands!
But this is such an easy question to answer, and will create a fluid conversation.
10 Fun Questions To Ask A Girl
Lighten the mood a bit with a few fun questions to ask her.
After these we can delve a bit into more deep questions!
But for now, these fun questions are a great idea if you want to keep the conversation light hearted.
1. If you won the lottery, how would you spend your cash?
I have had hour long conversations with just this question alone!
Your mind really goes into crazy places when faced with this question, so it’s always a fun thing to ask.
2. If you were a dude for a day, what would you do?
I think every girl will be able to answer this question pretty easily.
Or maybe they might be embarrassed by their answer!
3. The worst pickup line ever used on you?
Hopefully you haven’t tried the exact same one on her before!
I’m not one for pickup lines in general, but some actually do work.
Whilst others just crash and burn immediately.
4. If you quit your job, how would you do it?
A lot of people dream if quitting their jobs in a super dramatic fashion.
Maybe she has some crazy plan, which you could use in future!
5. What’s the worst thing you have splashed your cash on?
Even if you aren’t really a big shopper, everyone regrets spending their money on at least one item!
It could be something really weird, so it’s definitely a fun question to ask a girl.
6. What’s the weirdest food combination you have ever eaten?
I once had someone tell me they ate ice cream and mayo.
Yeap, go figure!
7. Six pack abs or a dad bod?
The past few recent years have definitely gone in a weird direction in terms of men’s bodies.
For a while now many women have come out saying they prefer a dad bod, which is quite crazy!
Find out which one she prefers.
8. Worst date you have ever been on?
Take notes on this one.
So you can make sure to literally stay clear of doing ANY of the things she mentions.
9. Name three words to describe yourself?
Hopefully a few funny ones come in.
10. What’s your favorite guilty pleasure?
We all have one or two.
Be it certain unhealthy foods, or a few really dumb reality TV shows!
10 Flirty Questions To Ask A Girl
Alright let’s get to a few more flirty questions to ask a girl.
By asking questions that lean more toward the flirting side, you are showing your confidence.
Girls love confident guys, so don’t be scared to back yourself!
1. What’s your opinion on one night stands?
Most will most likely say no, but you can get a bunch of answers.
The great thing is it definitely can lead to more flirting, especially if she answers with “it depends who the guy is”!
2. Do you consider yourself a good kisser?
If she somehow hints at the fact that you’ll have to find out for yourself, then you are in the money!
But either way, it’s a flirty question that definitely gets the sparks flowing.
3. Boxers or briefs on a guy?
This way you’ll know what to wear, or not to wear, on your next date!
4. What would you do if I kissed you right now?
This is a big swing, but can have big rewards.
Either way she will say no thank you, or she will invite you to kiss her.
But it’s a good way of knowing where you guys stand.
5. What’s you biggest turn on & your biggest turn off?
It’s fair to say we have all stuff that turns us both on and off.
And it’s a good way to learn about what she likes and dislikes, so you can make sure to avoid certain things.
6. Have you ever had a crush on an older man?
It’s fair to assume quite a lot of girls will answer yes.
But this is another way for you to figure out what she likes in men, and dislikes.
7. Do you have a secret fantasy?
Some people won’t feel comfortable answering this question.
But you never know!
8. What do you think about manscaping?
Find out what her thoughts are on trimming the hedges.
9. What makes you the best date ever?
Get her to show her confidence and tell you why she is the best date you will ever have!
Although she may be too humble and not answer.
10. What aspect of a guy are you most attracted to?
It could be something physical.
Or it could be something to do with personality.
But you’ll soon find out!
7 Would You Rather Questions
We love these type of questions, and they will provide you with plenty of information on any date!
Now you could come up with a lot of different questions to ask a girl in this category, but we put together just a few really popular ones.
1. Would you rather have a hot drink or a cold drink after a long day?
Some people might prefer a tea or some hot chocolate, whilst others wants some whiskey or a cold brew!
2. Would you rather go out or stay in and watch Netflix?
You will definitely find out more about the type of person she is.
A lot of people enjoy just being home and not being around loads of people.
If she answers that she prefers a night in with Netflix and you are the same, then that’s a good sign!
3. Would you rather win the lotto or have guaranteed health?
Definitely a thinker of a question.
What would you do?!
4. Would you rather do cardio or weights?
She might say neither, you never know.
5. Would you rather go without makeup or without shoes?
It’s always nice when you meet a girl that isn’t too worried about her looks!
This question might just help answer that.
6. Would you rather have a million Instagram followers or a million Dollars?
I would like to think everyone goes for the cash, but some people might want the followers!
7. Would you rather go out for a fancy meal or go somewhere cheap & wholesome?
Take note for your next date!
15 Deep Questions To Ask A Girl
Let’s get into a few deep questions to ask a girl.
If you feel it’s time to break a little deeper into the emotions, then these questions can kickstart a deep conversation.
1. Would you ever want to start a a family of your own?
I think this is a good bit of information to know.
So often people get into relationships, and are then divided by the fact that one wants to start a family, whilst the other one doesn’t.
2. Has there ever been a life changing event which has happened to you?
Some people have events happen which completely change their lives forever.
3. How do you want to be remembered?
No matter the type of person you are, everyone deep down inside would like to be remembered somehow.
No matter how big or small.
4. What’s one thing you would like to change about yourself?
People who are intelligent and mature know they are not perfect, and will definitely have something about themselves which they would like to change.
5. What kind of parent would you like to be?
People who think of one day starting a family have definitely thought about how they would want to raise their kids.
6. Where in your life do you feel you are right this moment?
Everyone has a bit of a dream or a vision in where they want to go with life.
And most can tell you where they are in relation to that right now.
7. What is one thing many people get wrong about you?
You will definitely be able to get to know someone better with a question like this.
8. Do you feel comfortable being in total silence?
Some people enjoy silence!
Others, not so much.
9. What is your worst habit?
It’s quite easy to answer, as I do think we all know our bad habits!
The hard part is getting rid of them.
10. Do you consider yourself a skeptic?
In this world, there’s quite a lot to be skeptic about.
But many people do remain positive!
Which is awesome.
11. Do you cry or hold it in?
Everyone has their own ways of dealing with stuff.
12. Who has had the biggest impact on your life, besides your parents?
You’ll find out a lot about her values with this question.
And also about the person she wishes to become.
13. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you “grow up”?
Every single adult person has an answer for this one.
How many actually end up doing what they dreamt of as kids?
Would be an interesting fact to find out!
14. What do you enjoy most about getting older?
So many often dread ageing, yet there are definitely things that come with it which we all really enjoy.
It can be something really small and insignificant, or something a bit more deep.
15. If you met yourself from 10 years ago, what’s one thing you would tell yourself?
As we get older and grow, we become more wise and intelligent (we hope!).
13 Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend
Alright, let’s get to questions which you can ask your girlfriend.
These are not for asking a girl you just met, so these are under the assumption you already have a solid relationship.
They will definitely help you grown your relationship ever further.
1. What’s something you would love to do which we haven’t done yet?
Literally the perfect way to find out something with which you can surprise your girlfriend.
Take note and plan something similar to which she answers!
2. What is the number one thing I do which you appreciate most?
It’s nice to know you are doing something that goes appreciated.
3. What about me annoys you most?
Hopefully she answers “nothing”.
But we aren’t perfect.
And something might just annoy your girlfriend a little bit.
4. Where shall we travel next?
Start planning another dream vacation!
5. What did you think the first time you saw me?
Time to get the humble face out and hopefully hear some compliments!
6. If I could cook you any meal, what would you want?
This is another way of planning for a future date.
Cooking a meal for someone is always quite a romantic thing to do. So take note and plan a special home cooked meal for two.
7. Would you ever want to do long distance?
Long distance relationships are tough as hell.
Sometimes they are needed though, especially if your life’s circumstances force them.
8. Why do you think we make such a good couple?
Everyone, guys and girls, think of why their relationships work so well.
It’s a good topic to discuss with your partner.
9. If you could only keep five of the things you own, what would that be?
Everyone’s precious items have some sort of an interesting story behind them.
Find out what those are excatly!
10. Which of my friends do you like the most and why?
It’s always tricky when your girlfriend gets to know your friends, because it makes things uncomfortable if they don’t get along.
Hopefully your partner gets along with your friends.
11. Where shall we go on our next road trip?
Another good question where the answer can help you plan something for the future!
12. If you could ask three wishes of me, what would they be?
They might be trivial things, or maybe a bit more deeper or serious.
13. What about me do you miss most when we are apart?
I am sure you both miss certain things about each other.
11 Random Questions To Ask A Girl
If you feel that you have run out of things to say or ask, try out some of these random questions!
They might just break the ice and have a fluid conversation started in no time.
1. If you could be any animal, which would you be and why?
Very random, yet a lot of people have thought about this one.
2. What are some things you will never ever buy?
A lot of people refuse to spend money on certain items, find out what makes her list!
3. What do you think of girls making the first move?
Maybe she just might do so!
4. What’s the last lie you told?
It might be a very small one, or maybe something a little bigger.
5. What objects that you own are you sentimental about?
Humans love adding meaning to physical objects.
We all do that, no matter how minimalistic we think we are!
6. Voice notes or text?
Everyone has their personal preference.
7. If you could have any sort of superpower, which would it be?
Maybe she wants to be invisible, or have the ability to fly.
8. What position do you mostly sleep in?
Very random indeed!
But we all have answer, don’t we?
9. If you could teleport right now, where would you go to?
It might be a travel destination.
Or maybe just to see someone across the globe.
10. What’s the weirdest fear you have?
It might be something that crawls.
Or it might be something completely random.
11. If possible, would you rather live in an era without technology?
This is one we always think of.
Just how different would life be without computers, mobile phones and 4G?
How To Start A Conversation With A Girl
Now that we have covered a big range of questions to ask a girl, let’s quickly discus how one can actually start a conversation with a girl!
1. Be prepared
With every question, already play out in your mind what your answer would be if she throws the question back at you.
This way you can actually add value to any topic of discussion, and it isn’t just a Q&A session!
2. Know what you bring to the table
No matter what you think of yourself, you definitely have something to bring to the table.
It could be intelligence, or even some humor.
Know what your value is, and make sure to show it!
3. Be yourself
Girls can quickly see if you are trying to put on an act.
Just be authentic.
You’ll be surprised how many people actually like that in a guy!
4. Back yourself
Think about it, what’s the worst thing that could happen when you approach a girl you fancy?
You get rejected.
It’s not life changing, and you will be fine!
With that in mind, take a swing and back yourself. If it doesn’t work out the way you thought, then next time you’ll have some experience in the bank.
What To Do Next?
Time to put what you have read and learnt into practice!
Without actually talking to any girl, you’ll never get good at it.
If you run out of things to say, then revert back to a few basic topics to talk about with any girl.
They will definitely help you out!